Sunday, February 8, 2009

We have forward movement!

I had too much fun playing with Talon and trying to get his elementary attempts at crawling on film. The dogs were part of the fun. Bayley walks by in the first video and lays down behind me to watch. You can see Barkely's feet in the top right corner, just by the couch. Then in the next video, Barkely decides to show Talon how it's done. Finally, I kicked the dogs out of the family room so that I could film Talon on his own. My little man is getting so big!


Talon doing the inch-worm

Barkley showing Talon how to crawl...

Getting faster and faster...

6 comments:

  1. I love the kicks in the middle of each crawl! He is going to be a great swimmer with those little legs always moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kristin. Watch out MP {Michael Phelps}. This little guy is built for swimming {and he is more handsome too}!!

    Great Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talon and Barkley have a special bond. Talon's kicks match Barkley's tail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked the blogosphere for a while... he is getting so big! (but still a tiny cute baby of course that isn't growing fast at all....)

    ReplyDelete