So excited about his new opportunity to travel - Talon took to the sky! The sun was shining, the wind was crisp, and the clouds were fluffy! Talon loved the feel of the wind in his hair. There was no need to worry about bugs in his teeth. (Hello! I'm only seven months old - I don't have teeth yet.) So where should he go?...
I've been to the ocean and I've been to the mountains. I think for this adventure, I'll go to the jungle! It didn't take long to get there on his trusty plane. Though finding a place to land was a little tricky. Once on the ground, he changed into his blue safari jumpsuit and headed into the wild. There he met a gator that loves to wrestle. He challenged Talon to a match. The winner would get a ride on the loser's back on a great river ride through the jungle. Talon was sure he could win - after all, his big brother Trent has been teaching him some great moves.
The water was shallow, the sun was shining, and the gator was strong. But, no worries because Talon was stronger! It didn't take long before 1-2-3 he pinned the gator! The winner - TALON!
He jumped on his new friend's back and they went for a long and wonderful river ride through the jungle. As the day started to turn to night, Talon realized he better start heading home. His Mommy was going to be worried about him. So, he changed back into his overalls and flew into the night ski.
The air was crisp, the moon was HUGE, and Talon was happy thinking about what a great adventure he had in the jungle. He was very happy to have a new gator friend too! As he flew in the night sky, he began to wonder, "Where will I go next? How will I get there? And what will I see?"By the way - someone has learned to pull themselves up to a standing position in his crib (pictures to come when it can be caught with a camera.) It freaked his Mom out because the mattress was still at the highest setting. An inch taller and he could have tumbled out! Thank goodness for handy Daddy who lowered the mattress right away!


Wow! Talon has absolutely AMAZING adventures! That is such a cute toy. I can't believe how accelerated he is. He is such a quick learner and SO smart {did I mention how handsome he is too?}. This little guy is the total package!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh...Samuel doesn't even roll over in bed and I moved the crib to the lowest rung back in November. He just looked too big to be that close to the top. And Sydney did fall out of her crib one time so good job moving it down!!!
Way to go, Talon!
What a great post! Those are such fun pictures and that plane does look like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteso cute, it's fun reading of Talons adventures. keep posting, I'm enjoying seeing him grow up, but it's happening way too fast!
ReplyDelete