Friday, June 26, 2009

Talon gets a haircut...

I first tried to have Talon's hair cut with my friend and stylist Teri VanDyck last month. Sadly I didn't have my camera (can you believe that?!) He only let us trim the sides and a little of the top - nothing more - so we let it go.
The other day Talon's hair was getting a little long again. I thought I try and trim it my self. I was doing ok, until I got the sides way too short. Fortunately, Ron and Trent were heading to the Middleton barber "Chuck" for haircuts. We took Talon along for Chuck to fix my mistakes on the sides:



What a handsome little man!

Talon LOVES his big brother Trent!

5 comments:

  1. He is getting so big! What a cute little guy, I mean big boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute! He really looks so grown up with that hair cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is getting big - you should see him walk all over the house. We don't have words yet, but I'm getting to know his little noises pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, my favorite part is the barber saying, "Oh, Mama...Oh, Mama" and your reply!!! Classic!

    This little guy is so beautiful and amazing. It was fun to see Ron interact with him too. The laundry hamper is still my favorite short! What a personality in this little guy. He is too much!

    We miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvia - I know right?! The clothes hamper is one of my most favs too. :)
    Love and miss you back!

    ReplyDelete