Mom and Kristin did a wonderful job hosting a rubber ducky theme baby shower for Talon and me. It was great to see and hear from so many family and friends that share in our joy for this miracle baby of ours. This is my long time friend Tammy who makes the most wonderful cakes ever! And they taste really good too!!!As far as showers go, we're not really big on playing a lot of games. One that we did play was to have everyone fill out a paper guessing the date Talon would be born, the time, his weight & length. At the top of the paper, Mom typed his name as the heading - well, almost. She typed"Talon Reed Coleman." She didn't even realize that it until I asked her, "What's up with Coleman instead of Gearhart?" It's a standing joke with Mom - since she continues to call me Alisha Coleman. We had a really good laugh!


I'm so sad I missed the shower!! Wasn't that an awesome event. Your family doesn't do anything half way. So dang-ed adorable!!! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteps I'm glad you love Aunt Ronda, me too!
Yeah! I love your pictures and I love the one of you "with child!" Don't worry, you look wonderful... I gained 80 lbs with Jaxon... you should have seen my big clown nose. Love your guts and good luck tomorrow! See you in a few weeks (even if you don't come to the 20 year reunion)... I still have to see that beautiful baby! R.R.W.
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! What a wonderful shower! Everything looked so perfect! Thanks for having Aunt Karen send us with a little rubber ducky party favor they were so cute! Wish we could have joined you!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you will be keeping this blog so all of us on the east coast can share your joy! I can't wait to see all of you and share in the beautiful life of baby Talon, the newest edition to the Gearhart clan!
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you bunches,
Brooke