Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG day...

My doctor decided that Talon has baked long enough and that we can encourage him to come on into the world on Monday, July 28 (my due date). As long as there are not too many other mothers that beat me to a room, Ron and I will be checking in at 7:00 a.m. to get things rolling. Currently, I'm 2 centimeters and 90% effaced, with Talon's head at a -2 station. We have callings lists ready for Mom, Dad, and Ron for when the blessed event occurs. Please keep us in your thoughts and prays.
Aunt Ronda, I must really love you to not only have this picture taken, but to post it per your request. Ron took this picture about 30 minutes ago.

5 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You are amazing! Look at that cute baby in there. I can just see him loving life and knowing he has the best most beautiful mommy in the whole wide world. We will anxiously await his wonderful arrival!!! Fingers crossed (and glad you survived your hotsie totsie shower yesterday)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck tomorrow!!! I know you're a tough gal... but take drugs if you need them... =) epidural all the way! Love your guts! R.R.W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I checked your post today! That means you are actually having him today! Best of luck and can't wait to see baby pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lish!! I found this through Tammy's blog, and I couldn't resist saying hi. I am so excited for you I can hardly stand it! Good luck and I look forward to seeing some great baby pictures when things settle down! Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! That is the miracle picture I had in my mind. Thank you for posting it. Love you.

    ReplyDelete