Saturday, September 27, 2008

There's more in our family than just Talon - no REALLY!

So I realized that all of my posting have been of Talon (can't tell I'm a proud Ma-Ma can you?). Well just to show that I do photograph others in the family here are some pictures...


This is Clint, my oldest step-son and is girlfriend Katie (I just LOVE her!)...oh, and they're holding Talon...













Well, here is a picture of my other cute step-son Trent...who happens to be feeding Talon...













OK - so here is a picture of two of my gorgeous cousins Brittney and Chantelle ... who are also feeding Talon...

Oh I give up!

5 comments:

  1. Loved the post.....so Talon is the center of your universe, there's nothing wrong with that. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Hee! Too cute...yea, I understand the center of the universe and that is RIGHT where he should be...I was a little jealous that Britt and Chantell have held him before me and held Talon before Samuel!! Man! So glad you're blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! That made me laugh. I agree with the comment from Ronda. Talon deserves to be the center of the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this post on another blog and thought of you! If I were up in Bosie, I would so shop here, check it out! Lovin' all the baby stuff! http://creativehomemakers.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-town-monday-other-mothers.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tip Tanielle - we've been there. It is a good store. It reminds of a Mother's special DI - great things at great prices.

    ReplyDelete