Today I'm sitting in a quiet hotel room in Washington. The only sounds are coming from my little Talon when he gets a little restless while he's sleeping. He should wake any time for another feeding. I've been reading my friend Tammy's blog this morning, and enjoying the news of her family - it really made me realize how much I miss her. One of her postings talked about taking the time to enjoy the quiet moments - and I realized I was in one! I appreciated it all the more reading her thoughts.
As a new mother, it's been interesting adjusting to the many changes of having my first baby and being a stay-at-home mom. Things like living on a 24 hour schedule, being at the beck and call of a little person of 24-inches long that depends on me for everything, not having to live so much by the clock with my time belonging to a company instead of to me...so many changes - and I LOVE every part of it! Well - Talon is waking up for his next feeding...
Looks Don’t Matter..But They Do!
2 months ago

What a happy thought. I'm in the midst of a quiet moment, too and it's a hot one {still no a/c}. Why am I not napping?
ReplyDeleteI love reading your thoughts. Have a great time in Washington. Isn't it fun to be able to go without worrying about being away from work?
What beautiful moments being a stay at home mom have! Enjoy every minute of baby Talon's beginings, it goes by so fast as I'm sure you already know.
ReplyDeleteLove you too Lish... and I miss you always!!! Enjoy that baby every day!
ReplyDelete