Another mile stone in the family - the Coleman kids to their kids out Trick-or-Treating together for the first time. Nani made a wonderful Eagle costume for Derek's Griffin. Kristin's Xioxi was a bumble-bee. And Alisha's Talon was a bay-bee. Brandt and Larissa were missed - but we hope they were having as much fun as we were on Halloween night. Here are the pictures.
.jpg)
LOVE the Eagle costume! So creative and very well put together! Wow!
ReplyDeleteThat eagle costume is intense!!! Oh m word.
ReplyDeleteAnd could Talon get any cuter...I don't think its possible and then he does. Oh, my! Adorable.
Have you convinced Kristin to blog yet? More xioxi. more xioxi.
Ok.. as cute as those pictures are, and as cute as Talon's first Halloween was (Happy Birthday Mom)
ReplyDeleteLish my friend... I was having flashbacks to that Elliot the Eagle costume I used to have to wear... I started getting all hot and I couldn't breath and if I wasn't sitting down at the time, I probably would have fainted! Thank goodness there are no tigers in my house... Thanks a lot... I may need counseling now! R.R.W.
Oh my heck! I totally forgot about the silly costume your Mom (happy belated birthday) made you wear!! You were always soaking wet when you finally got out of it - so sorry for the trama!
ReplyDeletecutest things EvEr!!! I love you guys so so much!!!
ReplyDelete