Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Room / Mom's Office

With the blessing of being able to stay home with Talon, our family room now doubles as a home office for me. We put up new curtain to help block out the morning sun that was shining in my face from the top of the picture windows.


I'm working a few hours each week for a company coding legal documents. Most files can be coded within 6 - 7 hours. However, I had a very difficult job this last week that took me nearly 17 hours to code. Jobs are to be done by 7:00 a.m. the next morning from the day we receive the assignment. I let them know I was struggling and got an extension. This was the first deadline I didn't make - but apparently with this job, not many others did either!

No comments:

Post a Comment