Bad blogger - BAD!
I have to confess that I've been slacking in my blogging. What with the ease of Facebook - I've found it easier and quicker to post and communicate with family and friends there. I'm trying to determine if I should keep the blog going, or just stick with one media - which at this time would be Facebook. Any opinions or thoughts on the matter? Even my little monkey doesn't know what I should do!Happy Halloween!
It depends on what you want as an outcome. If you are just using it to keep in touch, you're right FB is faster and seems more appropriate. If you want to make a book for Talon then I'd stick with Blogger and so I could slurp it into Blurb which makes amazing books.
ReplyDeleteI also question the safety of Facebook and it is such a time sucker. I hate that ...all the stupid quizzes, causes and games. {eyes rolling}. But it is the only way I reach one of my VT sisters and it is genius for getting a babysitter without calling so I keep an account.
You do what you feel best about! Blogging can take time as well...so it just comes back to what you want. Sounds like you really want FB. Go with that!
I am the same way, but I have printed my blog into a book, and I love how I can journal with it. I have decided to try and post at least once a week if not more often! Your monkey is so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteI like the blog because you can provide more depth, and I love your posts. Love you honey!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya girl! I struggle with trying to maintain both. I have some (like my mom) who don't use Facebook and others who don't visit my blog. I basically use FB to find out what others are up to and use my blog to let others know what my family is up to. I really use my blog as a journal/scrapbook too. Besides the pictures, the stuff you post of FB eventually disappears. For the record, I think you are doing great. xoxox
ReplyDelete