Hello Family and Friends,
I'd like to invite you to come to Talon's blessing to be held on Sunday, August 31st at the Lansing church building. Church starts at 9:00 a.m. - we'll have the blessing after Sacrament Meeting (since this is not on a Fast Sunday). Uncle Vedel is going to give the blessing, and I'd love to have any family priesthood holders able to come to stand in the circle. Call if you need more information.
Looks Don’t Matter..But They Do!
2 months ago

I sure wish we could be there. We would love to hear that wonderful blessing and see your beautiful family. We'll just have to rely on your blog for the blessing break down. Love you! Sylvia
ReplyDeleteWe would love to come... I sure wish we could. We will be thinking of you that weekend. Have a wonderful baby blessing! We will miss you! R.R.W.
ReplyDelete