That is super-duper cute! I can't believe he is rolling over, you better watch out, he is going to give you a run for your money - Audrey was 4 months old when she first rolled over!
Those are some skinny legs with some pretty big feet!!! Me thinks he takes after me :) Just kidding.... He is so cute... You Gearhart's do pretty well for yourselves! Love the shoes! Miss you! R.R.W.
That is super-duper cute! I can't believe he is rolling over, you better watch out, he is going to give you a run for your money - Audrey was 4 months old when she first rolled over!
ReplyDeleteThose are some skinny legs with some pretty big feet!!! Me thinks he takes after me :) Just kidding.... He is so cute... You Gearhart's do pretty well for yourselves! Love the shoes! Miss you! R.R.W.
ReplyDeleteI can't help myself. I keep coming back for more of baby cross-eyes and those adorable shoes!!! Too cute! Good luck this weekend!!
ReplyDelete