Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ah - the fruits of our labors!

So this year was my first year to successfully plant a garden. And I was able to harvest the first fruits of my labors - ok, so I should say the first "fruit" of my labor as I only planted tomatos. On the day of this photo, I had 1 single beautiful cherry tomato ready to pick! I was so excited I had to take a picture (the other wonderful food is from friends.)

Cousin Taylor Clark shared some of the corn on the cob he got from the Zeyer Farm with my parents (thank goodness we were at Mom and Dad's for a visit and got some too!) Talon got to experience his first eatting of corn on the cob - of course I had my camera ready!


Talon eatting corn on the cob - sort of...
Talon eatting corn on the cob MAD because I turned it sideways...


Talon eatting corn on the cob and REFUSING to look at Mom for a picture!
So cute I just had to share all 3! :)




1 comment:

  1. AWWW how cute. I remember having the camera when all of my kids tried corn on the cob. Talon is so cute. Hopefully he enjoyed the corn!!!

    ReplyDelete