Friday, August 14, 2009












I'm so excited about how well our family pictures turned out - I wanted to post them to share with y'all!



4 comments:

  1. What an adorable family, cutest pictures ever!!! Thanks Alisha for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Too, too cute. My goodness! What a remarkable family full of dashing men and a gorgeous lady! So glad you shared.

    ps...Is Talon ever going to slow down on the cute quotient? We can't keep up! teehee

    Love YOU all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing pictures! So incredible! Love, Love, Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sylv - very funny! We both know that's not true. :) Hello how many little girls can sing ALL of the articles of faith?! And Samuel's little laugh is to DIE for. :) I need to see a video of his walking - Mom said it is SO adorable.

    We're flying to Mercersberg, PA in September. I need words of wisdom and encouragement for the trip. Please send me an instructional email on traveling with an infant for LONG distances. AND did you pay for a ticketed seat or did you list him as a lap child and hope for an open free seat?! I'll be watching for your email. :)

    ReplyDelete