
At his 4-month appointment, Dr. Bateman said that our baby boy is long and lean - healthy, but a little lighter then he'd like him to be. So - baby got to start having rice cereal. He LOVES it! Despite the amount you see here on his face, we do manage to get some into his mouth.
Today I had a little helper near by while I was feeding Talon. Bayley was really hoping to lick the bowl - or the spoon - or the baby! Talon LOVES the dogs - and they love him too.


How cute is he? And we love the Bumbo!!! Glad he likes his rice cereal. He'll be chunking up here any day!
ReplyDeleteBaylie cracks me up...Karmon could care less (if someone would just feed her now, please).
I can't believe how big Talon's eyes are!! So so adorable. Love you all!
He is getting big sooo fast. What a little cutie he is. I love the pictures. Love you!!
ReplyDelete