Saturday, December 20, 2008

Talon's Birth Announcement

Due to cutting back so I can stay home - I'm saving on printing and mailing by posting Talon's birth announcement here. (Sorry to be such a penny pincher - but I do what I must to be home with my boy.)


5 comments:

  1. Oh! HoW angelic is that little face. These turned out so cute. WE don't mind an electronic copy at all...Lesh...just glad you get to stay home with him!

    I love all the new photos on the side. Ooooh, you are getting so smart with this blogging thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those announcements are beautiful! I especially love the sepia one! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing them. And yes do what you must to stay home with him, the time passes way too quickly. You blink and he's grown. Be there to enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious images! I still smile when i think of your story. Love you! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete