Thursday, December 11, 2008

Look What My Mommy Made Me...

So, if you are a family member or friend that has had a baby - you've most likely received a homemade baby sweater from me (and blanket from my Mom). Well of course when I found out I was having a baby - the crochet hooks were out! I tried Talon's sweater on him for the first time this week and it almost fits - it's just a little big.






On this rare occasion - we were all home, so I took advantage by getting a picture of my G-Men. (How lucky am I to be surrounded by so many great looking guys!) Ron and Trent laughed at Talon's hat, "He looks like the bundled up kid from the red rider B.B. gun movie! He's gonna get beat up wearing that thing!" I don't think so - he's manly enough to pull off the look! I told them, I'd make a set for Trent and we could test the theory. Trent wouldn't go for it. (HA)






3 comments:

  1. Talon is such a cutie! I can't wait to put Orrin's sweater set on him...I'll be sure to get you a picture when I do! Hope all is well with you and your wonderful family. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the sweater looks fantastic on him. You did an amazing job with his as well as the ones for my girls. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help but love the sweater and NO it doesn't make him look like the Christmas story puff-boy!!

    He is a Gearhart! Of course he can pull it off!!!

    Great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete